Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:30-9:00 pm
421 Maiden Lane, Fayetteville, NC
The crazy things to look out for when closing Deals
Come join us as Attorney John Briggs of Lewis, Deese, and Lance LLP shares so of the issues that Real Estate Investors face at closings. You don't want to miss this.
John G. Briggs III is a partner of Lewis, Deese, Nance, Briggs & Hardin, LLP, which is a full service law firm based in Fayetteville, NC, which is his home town. John concentrates in real estate transactions and real estate litigation and represents a wide spectrum if clients from large national corporations and title insurance copmpanies to individual private investors. He graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 1996. He received his J.D. from NCCU Law School in 2000, with Honors.”
Non-Members: $15 Single $25 Couples/Partners
New Investor's Sub Group
The Fayetteville Real Estate Investors Association
is your local source for education and information on investing in Cumberland County and surrounding areas. FREIA offers the inside scoop on what's happening in local real estate investing. Whether your interest is residential rentals, rehabbing houses, or commercial development, you'll find fantastic resources within our group ~ including great deals on investment properties!
For more information, send an email to Info@fayreia.org.
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing, or are working on your hundredth deal, Fayetteville REIA can help you learn more, make more, and have more fun doing it. »»» Learn More...
- You have found the right place to learn how to make money in Real Estate.
- Learn how to become financially independent through Real Estate
- Find the secrets of those that have successfully made their fortunes via Real Estate Investing
- Learn how to maximize your profits in the renting real estate!
- Discover how to protect your wealth once you attain it!
- Explore the many possibilities that Real Estate Investing offers when it comes to tax strategies that will make you wealthy.
OPM - Learn how to use Other People's Money to accumulate a fortune over time Avoid the many pitfalls that typical "landlords" fall into when they don't have the - knowledge to profit from opportunities disguised as problems Are You Ready To Join Fayetteville REIA?
Its Easy To Do and Joining Can Really Jump Start
Your Real Estate Career!
Join Now Or Learn More...