FAYREIA presents Nationally Recognized
Real Estate Speaker Larry Ledford!
How to find private investors for your Real Estate Business!
Larry is an Army Veteran with a philanthropic heart. He has a diversified background in the insurance, financial services, and real estate industries, as well as being a sought after speaker, lecturer, and trainer. Larry is an avid reader and writer. He lives in Winston Salem, North Carolina with Susanne, his wife of forty years. They have two sons and two grandsons.
- Co-Founder/President, The OAR Foundation, Inc.– a non-profit, Christian organization dedicated to humanitarian projects around the world with a special focus on military projects which assist wounded soldiers
President/CEO, The Missions Group of Affiliated Companies– a Mocksville, North Carolina based full service real estate brokerage and wealth building business for Private Investors
-Missions Realty, Inc.
-Missions Investments, LLC
-Missions Builders, LLC
-Missions Plus, LLC
- President, American Graphix, LLC– a full service printing and marketing company based in Franklinville, North Carolina
- President, The Johnathan Christopher Corporation– a diversified insurance and financial services, training and consulting company based in Ruston, Louisiana
- Chairman/President, LeClare Property Management Company, Inc. – a residential and light commercial property management company based in Dalton, Georgia
- Co- Founder and Managing Member, LMM Equity Investments, LLC– based in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Developer/Author of the “Personal Success Plan” for insurance and real estate agents and has trained more than 40,000 agents to achieve personal success using this plan.
- Education: Associate’s Degree from Central Texas College, Europe Bachelor of Arts from Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe, LA. Graduate of Insurance Executive Institute, Appalachian State University in Boone, NC
Thursday, March 6, 2014
421 Maiden Lane, Fayetteville, NC
This presentation examines how to locate private investors who want to invest in Real Estate.
Topic discussed includes:
- Why private investors are better than banks
- Creating your investment portfolio
- Marketing to seniors and retirees
- Marketing and sales strategies for attracting private investors
- Best way to present your deal to a private investor
- Successful networking strategies for securing private investors
For this event: Members are free: Non-members single:$15.00 couple: $25.00
- Targeting wealthy investors
þYes – Count me in! I want to attend this power packed “One-of-a-Kind” Real Estate SPEAKER Larry Ledford, and learn how to raise private funds for my Real Estate business!
Thursday -- March 6, 2014 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM A.I.T. Bldg 421 Maiden Ln, Fayetteville NC 28304
New Investor's Sub Group
The Fayetteville Real Estate Investors Association
is your local source for education and information on investing in Cumberland County and surrounding areas. FREIA offers the inside scoop on what's happening in local real estate investing. Whether your interest is residential rentals, rehabbing houses, or commercial development, you'll find fantastic resources within our group ~ including great deals on investment properties!
For more information, send an email to Info@fayreia.org.
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing, or are working on your hundredth deal, Fayetteville REIA can help you learn more, make more, and have more fun doing it. »»» Learn More...
- You have found the right place to learn how to make money in Real Estate.
Learn how to become financially independent through Real Estate
Find the secrets of those that have successfully made their fortunes via Real Estate Investing
Learn how to maximize your profits in the renting real estate!
Discover how to protect your wealth once you attain it!
Explore the many possibilities that Real Estate Investing offers when it comes to tax strategies that will make you wealthy.
OPM - Learn how to use Other People's Money to accumulate a fortune over time Avoid the many pitfalls that typical "landlords" fall into when they don't have the - knowledge to profit from opportunities disguised as problems Are You Ready To Join Fayetteville REIA?
Its Easy To Do and Joining Can Really Jump Start
Your Real Estate Career!
Join Now Or Learn More...